Inland marine

The following blog posts have the category Inland marine

Blog Home | View all blog categories

Ocean marine insurance is sometimes referred to as "wet" Marine Insurance. Since Ocean marine insurance is designed for property transported by water it would seem to make sense that Inland Marine Insurance would apply to goods and property transported by land and could be called "dry" Marine Insurance. That is accurate enough but not nearly a complete description of Inland Marine Insurance.
Continue Reading...

View all blog categories